TERM & CONDITIONS
By using the ContentWriter.com.my platform, you are agreeing to be bound by this agreement.
- ContentWriter.com.my is a platform which enables clients to find suitable Content Writers / Service provider. This platform is open to all individuals who are capable of forming legally binding contracts.
- Service requester or client post the job (requirement). Any number of jobs can be posted by the Service requestor. Service requestor has the option to cancel the job posting before awarding the job.
- Content Writers are entitles to submit proposal on a job posting.
- Basis the proposals received, Service requestor or client selects a Content Writer to perform the job.
- Service requestor or clients are required to contact or discuss on payment with Content Writer before they could begin the work.
- Work is performed by the Content Writer and delivered. Content Writer is responsible for the quality of the deliverables / services in accordance with the Project Agreement in a timely manner.
- On Completion of work, the job can be marked as closed by Content Writer or Client.
- Feedback ratings can be given by Content Writer & Service requestor to each other for the completed / closed jobs.
ContentWriter.com.my does not encourage job posting that request applicants to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other fees similar in nature, directly or indirectly, and/or require jobseekers to make purchases from the advertisers. Any job advertiser who posts such job posting is required to indicate the deposits, fees or payment requirement clearly in the advertisement.
As it is impossible for ContentWriter.com.my to review all job posting, content writers are strongly advised to verify such job posting with an accredited government agency. ContentWriter.com.my is not responsible or liable for any damages, loss or expense arising from or in connection with the above or any other job posting.
All employers are responsible for compliance with applicable employment law. ContentWriter.com.my will remove any job posting which is against the laws without prior notification. ContentWriter.com.my will not accept job postings relate to:
- Business opportunities
- MLM marketing
- Positions requiring upfront fees
- Jobs Involved illegal activities
No Guarantee for Performance & Payment
- ContentWriter.com.my does not guarantee final performance of work by the Content Writer.
- Service requester or client need to perform proper background check before awarding the job to Content Writer.
- Content Writers are advised to perform proper background check of Service requestor or client before starting the work.
Prohibition / Restrictions
- Posting or sending illegal, malicious, obscene, fraudulent, porn, abusive, improper, spam, copyright protected, violent, virus, malware or any other banned / unknown contents is strictly prohibited.
- ContentWriter.com.my has the right to reject/remove job posting if we finds it unsuitable for the site.
- Content Writer shall not use, without the prior written consent of the Service requestor / Disclosing Party, any portion of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the Transaction.
- Violation of ContentWriter.com.my Terms of Service may result in your account getting blocked permanently.
Consent / Acceptance by Users
- Service requester/client and Content Writer agree to comply with taxes and laws of Malaysia as applicable to them.
- All rights, title, and interest in and to any deliverable items, together with any software, documentation, utilities, tools, methodologies, specifications, techniques, and other materials or know-how developed by or on behalf of Content Writer during and in the course of providing deliverable items, including any intellectual property rights therein, shall become the sole and exclusive property of Service requestor as a work made for hire (unless agreed otherwise).
Rights of ContentWriter.com.my
- ContentWriter.com.my reserves the rights to permanently suspend / block /remove any account without any reason whatsoever.
- ContentWriter.com.my reserves the rights to suspend / cancel / block / remove the jobs posted without any reason whatsoever.
- ContentWriter.com.my reserves the right to validate User information at any time.
- ContentWriter.com.my has rights to demand documents / records from Client and Content Writer as may be required.
- ContentWriter.com.my may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time.
- ContentWriter.com.my may help with support settlement of disputes between Service requestors and Content Writers based on the traceability history of communication done between both parties using our private messaging system.
- If a Service requestor/Client wants to cancels a Job/Project, they need to communicate with the Content Writer to express their concerns so that the Content Writer has an opportunity to address them.
- A proper valid reason is required to cancel a job/project. Any issues can be sorted out professionally with a simple communication between both parties.
Cancellation of a Job/Project
- Once a job/project have been awarded to a Content Writer, the Service Requestor/client may request a cancellation by following below:
- If the service requestor/client fails to notify the Content Writer in the private communication tool that he wishes to cancel the Project and the Project is subsequently completed, the service requestor/client must pay for the service delivered by Content Writer.
- The Service requestor must notify the Content Writer of the cancellation by contacting the writer directly or by placing a message in the private communication tool.
Once notified of a cancellation have been made, the parties should agree in the private communication tool or direct communication.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ContentWriter.com.my and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ContentWriter.com.my. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ContentWriter.com.my takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- ContentWriter.com.my cannot be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred. You are advised to scan all transferred files for malware, viruses, Trojan horse, worms etc.
- ContentWriter.com.my makes no express warranties or representations with regard to the platform, services or any other activities. ContentWriter.com.my (including its affiliates, officers, employees and representatives) cannot be held responsible / liable for any loss, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement / usage of this platform. Users are responsible for creating adequate backup of the records.
- The Site welcomes the User’s comments regarding the Site’s Term & Conditions Statement. If the User has any questions about the Site‘s Term & Conditions, the practices of the Site, or the User’s handling with the Site, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org