- The Site is committed to respecting the privacy of the User. The Site strives to provide a safe and secure user experience. The Site‘s Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection, usage policies and practices that apply to the Site.
- The Site may contain links to other websites over which the company has no control. The Site is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which the User choose to link from the Site. The Site encourages the User to review the privacy policies of those other websites so that the User can understand how they collect, use and share the User’s information.
Collection and Use of User’s Personal Information
- User’s Personal Information encompasses any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to the User’s name, home or other physical address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, citizenship, marital status, work experience, employment details, academic qualifications, job preference and other such data associated with a resume. In providing the User’s Personal Information, the User also agrees to share it with all potential client/employers.
- The Site uses the collected information, including but not limited, for the following general purposes: customizing the advertisement and content of the Site, fulfilling the User’s requests for products and services, verification and also for matching services with any job opportunities that become available, improving the Site‘s services, contacting the User, conducting research and providing reports for the Site‘s internal and external clients.
- Please be aware that the User’s Personal Information will be available to all employers and job requester using the Site. If the company you currently work for happens to be one of the employers that are using the Site, they may see your User’s Personal Information in the database. Note that the employers and job requestor using the Site may retain a copy of your User’s Personal Information for their records. In this instance, the Site cannot be held responsible for the retention, use or privacy of the User’s Personal Information in connection with these employers and job requestor.
- The Site may gather certain information about the User’s use of the Site, such as what areas the User visits and what services the User access. This information is used to help the Site to improve the content of the Site and to continuously create a better overall experience for the User. Moreover, there is information about the User’s computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by the Site. This information includes the User’s IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
- The Site may provide the User the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioral, and preferential and/or lifestyle information about the User. If the User provides such information, the User is thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices of the Site. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining the User’s potential interest in receiving e-mail or other communications about particular products or services.
- The Site is the sole owner of the User’s Personal Information collected from the Site.
- The Site may from time to time collaborate with business affiliates and partners to extend exclusive offers to the User. The Site may utilize the User’s Personal Information for the purpose of communicating exclusive offers to the User.
- The Site may use the User’s Personal Information in order to send the User e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Site, to contact the User about new job posting that is offered. The Site may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on the Site‘s new opportunities and additional job postings which may be of interest to the User. The Site may keep a record of all communications with the User.
- The Site may share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Site (for example, the number of visitors to the Site) with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Site and how those visitors use the Site. The Site may also aggregate data regarding job qualifications, schooling, age, experience level or other information relevant to the job search or competition among writers for any such job. Such data may be made available to employers or content writers.
Confidentiality of Your Account and Password
- The User is responsible for the confidentiality of the User’s password and use of his account, whether or not such use was authorized by the User. The User will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use or breach in security of the User’s account.
Access to and Modification of the User’s Personal Information
- The User may edit, update or change of the User’s Personal Information at anytime subject to the verification of the User’s identity.
- The Site retains indefinitely all Users’ Personal Information collected via the Site.
Disclosure of User’s Personal Information
- The Site may disclose User’s Personal Information to third parties such as employers, service requestor, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending the User e-mail or otherwise communicating with the User. The Site uses data it has about the User to determine whether the User might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third-party. The Site has no control over these third parties’ use of the User’s Personal Information, and that use is not necessarily subject to the Site‘s Privacy Statement.
- The Site may disclose User’s Personal Information to businesses and individuals the Site employs to perform functions on its behalf. Examples include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing online payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to the User’s Personal Information as necessary to perform their functions. The Site has no control over these third parties’ use of the User’s Personal Information, and that use is not necessarily subject to the Site‘s Privacy Statement.
- The Site may disclose User’s Personal Information if it is legally required to do so; to protect the Company’s rights or property; to prevent a crime or protect national security; or protect the personal safety of other users or the public.
- The Site may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of the Site‘s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of the Site ‘s assets. In addition, in the event the Site becomes the subject of a winding-up proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, the Company or its management in winding-up may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the Court. The User will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of the Company’s business to a third party via email or through a prominent notice posted on the Site.
- If the User does not wish to disclose his User’s Personal Information to certain or any third parties, the User shall not access, browse, view or use the Site and/or the Services. Any User’s Personal Information collected by the Site will be the property of the Site indefinitely.
Posting at Public Area of the Site
- If the User posts any of the User’s Personal Information in Public Area of the Site, such User’s Personal Information may be collected and used by others over whom the Site has no control. The Site is not responsible for the use made by third parties of information the User posts or otherwise make available in Public Area of the Site. However, the Site retains its rights to take action against the said third parties.
- The site uses 3rd party vendor remarketing tracking cookies, including the Google AdSense tracking code and the Google Analytic tracking code. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google, Facebook Ads network for remarketing. The third-party vendors, including Google, will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our products to those who have shown interest in them.
Notification of Amendments
- The Site may amend the Site‘s Privacy Statement from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons, or to ensure the proper and smooth operation of the Site. The amendments shall become effective and binding between parties, where upon notification of any such amendments via e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the User, or via announcement on the Site, the User continues to access, browse or use the Site and/or the Services.
- In the event that the User does not agree to the amendments, the User shall not continue to access, browse, and view or use the Site and/or the Services.