Digital Content Writer
Hi there! We’re looking for the missing ingredient, which is a Full-Time Online Content Writer for our editorial team! Love writing and would like to get paid for it? This just might be the position for you.
As a Digital Content Writer, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding clients’ brief and creating original web copy and content.
- Able to implement digital storytelling techniques and apply SEO and keyword analysis.
- Brainstorming creative ideas for web content and branding as well as effective communication strategies.
- Creating attractive headlines for the content and social team, serving our extensive list of clients.
- Getting familiar with the product, target audience, and competitor activities in the market.
- Write stories that will meet the objectives of a brand and the expectations of the audience.
- Rewriting or editing existing copy for ongoing digital projects.
- Keeping up with the latest advertising trends and techniques as well as the happenings in the digital industry.
- Adapting your writing style in terms of manner and tone, to suit various industries.
- A writer with at least 1 year of experience producing content for digital use, preferably with, but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies.
- Candidate must possess an impeccable command of English.
- Equipped with Agency or Media background is ideal.
- Ability to write in a wide range of tone and manner according to the client’s industry.
- Able to work hand-in-hand with our project managers, designers, and developers.
- Passionate about writing and creating engaging content.
- Has a nose for news and a strong ability to build organic client narratives from a brief.
- Knowledgeable in digital storytelling techniques, SEO, and keyword analysis.
- An understanding of the relationship between content and social platforms to build an audience for your stories.
- Able to deliver copy that is engaging, accurate, and publish-perfect in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and prior experience with CMO is an added advantage.
At XCalibur, we believe in getting the job done and having some fun while doing it too! More often than not, fun is infused in our work and influences our decisions – we just can’t help it.
If you’re looking for a workplace that is different from the dreadful traditional office life but gets the job done to perfection, XCalibur is definitely your top choice. Other than providing an extensive list of digital and traditional advertising services to our extensive list of clients, we practice a healthy work-life balance by incorporating activities such as Kick-Start Monday, Badminton Tuesday, the monthly Birthday Bash, group lunch outings, and many more!
A brief introduction on Times Media
We are a media and advertising agency based in Kota Damansara with almost 15 years of experience in the industry, operating across multiple media platforms, providing bespoke solutions to our extensive clientele.
For more information on our company and brands, please visit the following websites;
times.my | xcaliburdigital.com | afterschool.my
schooladvisor.my | https://xcalibur360.com/