Marketing Manager (Aman Perdana, Klang)
- To serve, develop & maintain existing and new customer & corporate clients Plan & make regular visits to existing & prospective customers.
- Showcase ability to close/ finalize sales to meet targets and KPI.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed sales & targets
- Participate in sales related events as and when required .
- Provide necessary monthly sales progress report to Managing Director To monitor own customer aging closely.
- Possess excellent selling & communication and interpersonal & people skills Provide a quotation to customer base on estimating cost and setting.
- Working with MD to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- To ensure the implementation of ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Any other task assigned by the superior.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 8 years experience in sales and marketing in a manufacturing industry and/or related fields.
- Presentable image, must possess initiative, commitment and drive.
- Independent, resourceful and able to communicate at all levels of business.
- Sales oriented, driven and independent; possess excellent presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel as and when required both domestically and internationally