Terms of Service
By using the ContentWriter.com.my platform, you are agreeing to be bound by this agreement.
For the purposes of this terms of service the definitions given below shall have the following meanings:
Content Writers / Content Creators / Seller means the user who will be offering their service as a job package.
Service requester / Buyer / Client means the user who purchase the service as a job package.
Moderator / Admin means the platform owner who manages this website.
- ContentWriter.com.my is a platform which enables clients to find suitable Content Writers / Content Creators. This platform is open to all individuals who are capable of forming legally binding contracts.
- Service requester or client can search for services via search textbox or post a job request. Any number of jobs can be posted by the Service requestor. Service requestor has the option to cancel the job posting before awarding the job.
- Content Writers or Content Creator are allow to post their job service gigs and also allow to submit proposal on available job request.
- Service requestor or client can select any job service available and purchase it via the platform. .
- Service requestor or clients will deposit the payment into the platforms fund.
- Work is performed by the Content Writer and delivered. Content Writer is responsible for the quality of the deliverables / services in accordance with the Project Agreement in a timely manner.
- On completion of work, the job can be marked as closed by service requestor or client and payment (minus the commission) will be released to content writer.
- Feedback ratings can be given by Service requestor to content writer for the completed / closed jobs.
As it is impossible for ContentWriter.com.my to review all job posting, content writers are strongly advised to verify such job posting and posting services which are not able to deliver.
ContentWriter.com.my is not responsible or liable for any damages, loss or expense arising from or in connection with the above or any other job posting.
All users are responsible for compliance with applicable employment law. The admin of the website have rights to remove any job posting which is against the laws without prior notification. The website admin or moderator will not accept job postings related to:
- Business opportunities
- MLM marketing
- Jobs Involved illegal activities
No Guarantee for Performance & Payment
- ContentWriter.com.my does not guarantee final performance of work by the Content Writer.
- Service requester or client need to perform proper background check before selecting the service from a Content Writer.
- Content Writers are advised to perform proper background check of Service requestor or client before starting the work.
Prohibition / Restrictions
- Posting or sending illegal, malicious, obscene, fraudulent, porn, abusive, improper, spam, copyright protected, violent, virus, malware or any other banned / unknown contents is strictly prohibited.
- ContentWriter.com.my has the right to reject/remove job posting or job request if we finds it unsuitable for the site.
- Content Writer shall not use, without the prior written consent of the Service requestor / Disclosing Party, any portion of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the Transaction.
- Our Services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- Violation of ContentWriter.com.my Terms of Service may result in your account getting blocked permanently.
Consent / Acceptance by Users
- Service requester/client and Content Writer agree to comply with taxes and laws of Malaysia as applicable to them.
- All rights, title, and interest in and to any deliverable items, together with any software, documentation, utilities, tools, methodologies, specifications, techniques, and other materials or know-how developed by or on behalf of Content Writer during and in the course of providing deliverable items, including any intellectual property rights therein, shall become the sole and exclusive property of Service requestor as a work made for hire (unless agreed otherwise).
Materials Submitted by Content Seller
- You as a Content Seller represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the User Submitted Materials, and that the User Submitted Materials do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- You as a Content Seller agree that we may (but are not obligated to) filter any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, deleting or replacing expletives or other harmful or offensive language), refuse to use any User Submitted Materials and/or disclose any User Submitted Materials and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable services, to enforce these Terms or to comply with legal obligations.
Rights of ContentWriter.com.my
- ContentWriter.com.my reserves the rights to permanently suspend / block /remove any account without any reason whatsoever.
- ContentWriter.com.my reserves the rights to suspend / cancel / block / remove the jobs posted without any reason whatsoever.
- ContentWriter.com.my reserves the right to validate User information at any time.
- ContentWriter.com.my has rights to demand documents / records from Client and Content Writer as may be required.
- ContentWriter.com.my may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time.
Payments and Purchases
- Buyers can buy/purchase jobs via Online Banking, PayPal, Credit Cards etc.
- Buyers shall make the payments only through Contentwriter.com.my website and shall not pay the sellers outside this platform.
- We require Buyers to pay the total amount to us which shall be kept in a separate account with us until the services are delivered to buyers. Once the services/work is delivered to the buyers and the buyer approves the services/work, we shall release the payment (after deducting site commission) to the seller’s account in the platform.
- You as Content writer and Content buyer expressly agree and acknowledge that we may employ or collaborate with third party payment gateways using secure SSL connections in order to facilitate, distribute, transact and receive payments for the services offered and received on or through this website. We reserve the right to change or replace the payment gateway on our sole discretion without any reservation whatsoever.
- You agree that you will hold us harmless against any such dispute or legal claim.
- ContentWriter.com.my may help with support settlement of disputes between Service requestors and Content Writers based on the traceability history of communication done between both parties using its private messaging system.
- If a Service requestor/Client wants to cancels a Job/Project, they need to communicate with the Content Writer to express their concerns so that the Content Writer has an opportunity to address them.
- A proper valid reason is required to cancel a job/project. Any issues can be sorted out professionally with a simple communication between both parties.
Cancellation of a Job/Project
- Once a job/project have been awarded to a Content Writer, the Service Requestor/client may request a cancellation by following below:
- If the service requestor/client fails to notify the Content Writer in the private communication tool that he wishes to cancel the Project and the Project is subsequently completed, the service requestor/client must pay for the service delivered by Content Writer.
- The Service requestor must notify the Content Writer of the cancellation by contacting the writer directly or by placing a message in the private communication tool.
- Once notified of a cancellation have been made, the parties should agree in the private communication tool or direct communication.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ContentWriter.com.my and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ContentWriter.com.my. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ContentWriter.com.my takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- ContentWriter.com.my cannot be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred. You are advised to scan all transferred files for malware, viruses, Trojan horse, worms etc.
- ContentWriter.com.my makes no express warranties or representations with regard to the platform, services or any other activities. ContentWriter.com.my (including its affiliates, officers, employees and representatives) cannot be held responsible / liable for any loss, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement / usage of this platform. Users are responsible for creating adequate backup of the records.